Sunday 6 October 2013

Claiming my blog!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3533009/?claim=kk3dvr2fy3x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Haven't got the hang of the whole Bloglovin thing yet.   Seems I have to lay claim to my blog.... as if anyone else would want it!    I only hope I'm doing this right.

Just so you haven't come here for nothing.....



A brave but foolhardy  Bagpuss laid claim to Licky Lou's favourite chair in the conservatory.    Not hard to see the kind of snit she's in.   I won't tell you what happened next..... it involved a lot of flying fur!  
Ho Hum...... that's cats for you.

Hope you all had a great weekend....
See you very soon
Hugs
Josie

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh dear, poor pussy cat. Are you two on speaking terms now? Have a great day Josie.

Anonymous said...

she looks so comfortable there too Josie,glad you have claimed your blog as i was ready to grab it,lol,have a lovely day my friend.xx

Helen said...

A but of territorial playtime !!!!

margaret said...

they look so content sharing the chair, looks can be deceiving, well they certainly are here

Diane-crewe said...

well.. I can read your post SO something worked xx gotta love them cats x

Alice said...

I have 3 very old set in their ways cats, so there is always fur flying around here. In a whole big house they always want to be in the same spot. I hope you figured out how to claim your blog--always something with this modern "convenient" technology!

Lynette said...

What a terrific photo of your kitties :)

Lynda said...

I love Lou's favourite chair.

Grethe said...

Nice cat there:-) Love seeing your mum, great the she likes wool and knitting!